BONUS: Buy in quantity of 5+ (50 switches) to receive an extra spacebar switch - a heavier version, with 80 g bottom-out and white stem.
Durock's latest innovation. These switches utilize JWICK's brand new molds with tighter tolerances, further minimizing housing and stem wobble. Absolutely no need for filming!
The unique design of the bottom housing allows the long-pole stem to still travel your standard 4 mm, while preserving the unique sound signature of long-pole switches. The new molds also introduce a removable light diffuser for better light permeability.
Sold in packs of 10.
- Type: Linear, MX-style
- Available with and without factory lube
- Long-pole stem combined with unique bottom housing design
- Thick contact pins to prevent bending, while maintaining compatibility with hot-swap PCBs
- Removable light diffuser
- Top housing: Translucent modified Polycarbonate (PC) and UPE blend
- Bottom housing: Nylon
- Stem: Modified POM
- Spring: Gold-plated Japanese stainless steel
- Actuation force: 55 g (60g for the extra spacebar switch)
- Bottom-out force: 63.5 g (80 g for the extra spacebar switch)
- Pre-travel (actuation): 2 mm
- Total travel: 4 mm
- 5-pin (if you need a 3-pin switch, just clip off the extra 2 plastic legs)
- LED compatibility: SMD & THT (through-hole)