JWICK/JWK Taro Tactile Switches – 10 pcs
One of the smoothest unlubed tactile switches, in a candy-like colorway. Featuring a BOX-style stem for reduced wobble and same tactility as Durock's staple T1 switch, but with a slightly shorter total travel.
Sold in packs of 10.
- Type: Tactile, MX-style, BOX-style
- Top housing: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Bottom housing: Nylon
- Stem: POM
- Spring: Gold-plated
- Bottom-out force: 67 g
- Pre-travel (actuation): 2 mm
- Total travel: 3.7 mm
- 5-pin (if you need a 3-pin switch, just clip off the extra 2 plastic legs)
- LED compatibility: SMD & THT (through-hole)