MonsGeek M1 is the best premium option to begin your custom mechanical keyboard journey with. It incorporates features from keyboard twice the price and comes with a plethora of enthusiast-grade accessories.
- Gasket mount
- Rotary encoder
- South-facing 1.2 mm PCB with SMD RGB LED lighting
- Hefty (~2 kg) aluminium case with golden accents
- Stock polycarbonate plate
- QMK/VIA support
- Included stabilizers: Akko Screw-in Stabilizers (in matching color, pre-clipped but not pre-installed)
- Layout: US-ANSI
- 3 type of foam included: case foam, plate foam and switch foam
- Extra teflon pads (in case you want to perform the Force Break mod) and tape (in case you want to perform a Tape mod).
- PET insulation layer on the bottom to prevent shorts
- Coiled USB-C cable (keyboard supports wired connection only)
- Case dimensions: 33.2 cm x 14.7 cm x 3.3 cm
- Case screws and allen key included
Switches and keycaps must be bought separately.